Lead Character Artist, Irvine California
Hi, I'm a 3D character artist born in Ontario Canada and currently living in Irvine, California.
After graduating with a degree in Visual Communications, I decided to go back to school to study 3D computer graphics. I learned quickly and began doing freelance work after my second year of university for a local game developer.
I am currently working at Ready at Dawn on their next generation home console IP.
• High Poly Modeling (Zbrush, Mudbox)
• Low Poly Modeling (Maya, NexTools for retopology)
• UV Mapping (Maya, UV Layout)
• Texturing (Photoshop, Zbrush)
• AO/Normal/Cavity maps baking (Xnormal, Maya)
• Drawing and Fine Arts
My resume can be found at: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/adamskutt